Trisomet® is an insulated panel manufactured as a single component suitable for both roof and wall cladding applications. As a one-fix component its consistency enables speed of installation and with a wide spaced trapezoidal steel external skin provides optimum performance for water drainage, strength and walkability.
- Used for buildings requiring high performance insulated roofing and wall cladding solutions
- Offering combined strength and rigidity with high performance
- Trisomet complies with the minimum requirements of the conservation of fuel and power sections of the Building Regulations for England and Wales (Part L2)
- Offering excellent value, assured thermal performance and long-term durability
- The panel construction offers highly consistent insulation performance and the site formed junctions provide a practical and effective method of ensuring good thermal performance
- Substantial cost benefits are derived from the product’s speed of installation, spanning capabilities that optimise structural steel design and the life cycle performance of a product designed to meet ever more stringent building performance standards.
- Water tight up to a pressure of 1200 Pa, which far surpasses the product standard BS EN 14509 testing requirements
- A sustainable solution with responsible sourcing and traceability of all component materials
- LPCB Insurance Approved. Also achieves fire resistance performance of up to 4 hours integrity and 30 mins insulation dependent on panel thickness